Dota 2 League Staff and Admin Positions
UGC is looking for people who are really involved in the Dota 2 scene and want to help out the league. Anyone that fits the qualifications and who are located in North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, or Europe are able to apply.
- Minimum of 18 years or older
- Mature, responsible, and dependable
- Ability to work 1-5 hours for staff and 5-7 hours /week for admin roles
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work with others
- Provide feedback on discussions
- Ability to make meetings each week
- Needs to have a headset and microphone
- Ability to use Discord Chat app
Please give complete and thorough answers for the following questions and add any information that is helpful.
- UGC Forum Username if you have one.
- Full Clan History & Full Name History in online gaming.
- What staff/admin position are you applying for?
- Have you done any admining or helped in a league/tournament before?
- How much time can you spend each week on a league tasks?
- What teams are you a member of currently? Are any teams you are on currently participating in UGC?
- Why do you think you would make a good admin? Can you understand complex issues involving fairness or sportsmanship?
- Do you have any relevant experience, special skills, or tech abilities? (Team/guild leader experience, server admin experience, server mods, coding, anti-cheat, media/avi/design, etc.)
- What’s your favorite hero?
- Where can we reach you?
Email your application to dota2 "@" ugcleague.com (remove quotes)
Give us some time to review your application and someone will email you if we’re interested in your application. If UGC is interested, then a couple people will interview you live and see how you are before joining the team.
Thank you for your time!