This week's map
- Map: pl_bdwater (use server cfg: ugc_HL_stopwatch.cfg)
- Match Play: Stopwatch maps are played in 2 halves where each team attacks once and defends once in each half. The Home team decides whether to attack first or defend first in the first half only. A team is considered to win the half when they capture the same number of points faster than their opponent or prevent their opponent from capping as many points as they did. Each half won counts as 1 point. For more details and guides on how to play PL maps please see this forum thread.
Reminders for Team Leaders:
- Make sure you have a current copy of the whitelist on your server. This can be found on our Downloads Page.
- You are required to use the Match Comm panel every week to coordinate your match date, time and server. You can access this by logging into the site with your leader username and password that was sent to you when your team was created. Click on the "Match List" tab to find this week's matchup. Forfeit matches will not be accepted if there are no posts in the Match Comm panel!
- If you need to rent a UGC server for your match, please go here.
- The winning Team Captain should report the match score as soon as the match is over.
- Teams are not allowed to change the map under any circumstances.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS!
A new version of koth_ramjam (our Week 6 custom map) has been posted on our Downloads page. This newest update corrects some issues that were first posted about in this forum thread. The filename of this new version is koth_ramjam_b8b.bsp. Make s
Welcome to all new and returning teams playing in Highlander's 14th season!!! This week's map - Map: koth_pro_viaduct_rc4 (use server cfg: ugc_HL_koth.cfg